Join our Employee Benefits Team for an informed webinar covering the current issues HR teams need to be aware of.
- Managing the transition of Furloughed employees
- The reality of payroll issues
- The future of employee benefits post COVID-19
- How to support employees now.
The sessions will last 45 minutes with a Q&A session at the end. We are happy to address any queries that you have on the day, or you can email questions in advance.
The sessions will be supported by three comprehensive briefing papers which will be issued following the webinar:
- Pensions & Furlough
- COVID-19 impacts on risk benefits (Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, and Critical Illness)
- COVID-19 impacts on private Medical Insurance
These webinars are available to anyone managing teams through this crisis in the UK. Sessions will be available on Tuesday 28th April at 10.30 am and 1.30 pm.
To register please book your place on Eventbrite.
Any questions please get in touch with our team on email@example.com or call 01224 001946